How do I return or exchange an item?
Returning an order is simple! Just follow these steps:
1. Contact our customer service team on 1300 856 226 or email us at email@example.com to let them know you are wanting to make a return or exchange.
2. For a return: Fill out the return portion of the form that was sent to you. For a exchange: Fill out the exchange portion only on the form that the customer service team send you.
3. Re-package your merchandise in its original packagine and include the completed form.
4. We recommend using a registered courier to return your package. Make note of the tracking number (if there is one) just in case we need to track it.
5. Drop your package off at any authorised Australia Post location or give it directly to your mail carrier. Please allow up to 5 days for the credit to show.
How much does returning an item cost?
Please contact our customer service team for more information on costs. Be sure to package the good securely so they aren't damaged on the return leg of shipping.
If you choose not to use a registered courier company, there is no guarantee your order will make it back to use.
Some important information to note
- Returned merchandise must be throughly cleaned so that all dirt and debris is removed. It must be in as new condition upon return.
- Shipping charged are non-refundable. Exchanges will be shipped via ground delivery at no additional charge.
- Once we receive the return, please allow up to 2 weeks for it to be processed.